Skip to main content

Watch Out For The Nice Guy…



He is that guy that everybody thinks is great and you are the evil in the relationship.

If and when you tell your friends and family about his shenanigans they say, “but he is such a nice guy!”

He has everybody wrapped around his little finger. He helps out at family gatherings, is a father to your child and remembers your parents birthdays…he is the nice guy.

He will help you set up your best friends surprise party, talk soccer with your brothers and help your friends out when they are in a jam…he is the nice guy.

When you are together, you look like a match made in heaven. At appearance level you guys can’t go wrong; he holds your hand in public…he is such a nice guy.

He probably introduce you to his whole family, you go on shopping trips with his sister and share jokes with his brothers…he is such a nice guy.

He doesn’t smoke and IF he drinks, it’s wine and he doesn’t get drunk.

But what the world doesn’t know about Mr Nice guy is that when you are together he is a psycho. 

Mr Nice guy calls you trash. Mr Nice Guy sleeps with his female best friends whom he has introduced you to. 

Mr Nice Guy crushes your dreams and claims he is being ‘realistic’. 

Mr Nice Guy reminds you that HE IS SUCH A NICE GUY, and you will never meet another like him.

No one will believe you when you say Mr Nice Guy is making babies in different area codes and when they do, they’ll say it was a mistake and the other ladies trapped him. 

Nothing is ever his fault because you have such a dominating personality. 

When you finally leave Mr Nice Guy every body will say it is your fault because “how could you not keep such a nice guy”.


Comments

  1. Bull shit! That's all i have to say about Mr Nice Guy and his fan club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live for the day when women will stop giving Mr Nice Guy a million chances...We should be working towards dropping Mr Nice Guy at the first sign of his psycho tendencies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Nice Guy needs to be exposed. Too many women's self esteems have been lost because of Mr nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you fall for him in the first place because he was Mr Nice Guy, then when he shits on you, you want to hold on to what 'he was'. Bo Mr Nice guy, have that manipulative shit going. #sigh#

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what they say about Nice Guys... They finish in the shower...

    ReplyDelete
  6. obviously like your web site however you have to test the spelling on several of
    your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues
    and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I will certainly come again again.
    Also visit my homepage - Smartgirl Gutscheine November2012

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great weblog гight hеre! Also уour sіte a lot up fast!
    What web host агe you thе usage of?
    Сan I gеt уοur affiliate hуperlinκ tο yοur hοѕt?
    I ωiѕh my web site loаded up aѕ quickly as уours lol
    Also see my site > music kostenlos downloaden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tоdaу, I went to the beach with my chіldren.
    I found а sea ѕhell and gаve it to my 4 yeaг old
    daughter and saiԁ "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and scгeamеd.
    There was a hermit crab insiԁe anԁ it pinched her ear.

    Ѕhе neveг wants to go baсk!
    LοL I knοw thіs is еntirеly off topic but І
    had to tеll sοmeone!
    My web site :: buzzingfriends.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Curious Case of Pinky Pinky: The Toilet Tokoloshe

There was once a Tokoloshe, her name was Pinky Pinky – she lived in the girls’ school toilets, sang a song that introduced her and told you about her parents. She’d then end the song by demanding you give her something. Thanks to Pinky Pinky, her choice of location and her singing – I've yet to feel completely comfortable using public toilets. I first heard about Pinky Pinky when I was in Sub A (now known as Grade 1). She terrorized girls my age, demanding money or (as I recently heard) stole their panties. I think she’d also want whatever pink item you had on you. If you couldn't give in to Pinky Pinky’s demands – you were in big trouble. I don’t remember the details of what she’d do to you but what I knew is that it would be painful. Pinky Pinky was so dangerous she even made it into a national newspaper – although they used a blurry picture. There were different stories told about how she looked – none mentioned a beautiful creature. Her looks were things horror mo...

Book Review: Are You David or Goliath?

Ever stopped yourself from working on a dream because you thought you were not ready or it was too big for you to put together? We sometime convince ourselves that we are not skilled, educated or experienced enough to attempt going after ideas or opportunities close to our hearts.  Malcolm Gladwell , addresses this very mind-set in his book, David and Goliath, Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants .  Throughout the book references the lives of game changers to make the point that we can be who or what we want to be – or at least try, regardless of our so-called weaknesses. As I read this book I recalled many times in my life that I backed down on an opportunity because I believed it was meant for someone from a better school, a higher education or more experience. In those moments I discounted the fact that I was passionate about those subjects or would enjoy the challenge of learning about a field I was curious about. “The powerful and the stro...

BOOK REVIEW: Miss Behave

“Sometimes we are so steeped in what has been prescribed for us that we need to completely recreate ourselves. That takes guts. Standing against stereotypes sends you on a journey of learning and unlearning, which takes a long time” (Sephodi, 2017:29). This quote from Malebo Sephodi ’s Miss Behave best describes my life since 2013. A journey of self-discovery. A journey of unpacking who Tokiso is and what she is about. A journey of forgiveness. A journey of letting go. It hasn’t been an easy one. Hence reading Malebo’s book was so personal. It felt like she was talking about me as she walked us through her learnt experience as a black South African woman. I went to the 2017 Abantu book festival in Soweto knowing that this would be one of the books I would walk away with. I thought that I would read it throughout my December break – but I found myself hooked to the book and done with it within two days. It was an emotional ride. The chapter that spoke to me the most was...